Broadsword Security is looking for a proactive and highly organised Accounts Administrator to join our team. The ideal candidate will have previous demonstrable accounts experience within a similar role, strong numerical literacy, the ability to work on their own initiative, but more importantly, you will need to be a confident team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude. Your personal traits are also important and we seek individuals who can thrive in a busy, deadline driven environment, possess good communications skills, a flexible hardworking approach and a positive / helpful manner. Please note that you must also be able to meet the NSI BS7858 & Broadsword Security accreditation standards, which requires all personnel to be criminally and financially vetted. A proactive individual who enjoys completing administrative duties to a high standard and getting things done will thrive in this role.
Duties will be varied and key activities include:
- Maintain effective work systems, ensuring that all correspondence and documentation is dealt with in a professional manner to meet audit requirements
- Raise invoices for installation works, call outs, service visits and contract renewals
- Update engineer visits onto Broadsword Security’s database
- Maintain up to date records on company database
- Answer any invoice queries via telephone and email
- Work efficiently with other colleagues to ensure high level of service to all customers and clients
- Respond to all clients and other enquires on the phone and via email in a professional manner with a high level of customer services
- Close all enquiries within the service level agreement agreed
- Set up links for payments, where relevant, and take payments
- Process credit card payments
- Other general administrative duties, as required
- Obtain PO’s for invoices
- File engineers’ documentation relating to work undertaken ( job sheets )
- Weekly reporting on invoice progress
- Send weekly/monthly statements
- Review existing accounting processes and systems for opportunities for efficiency improvements and make recommendations to management team
- Covering Credit Control when required
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong organisational, time management and administrative skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and data entry skills
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills with a good command of English, written and spoken
- A good standard of numeracy
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to prioritise well and organise workload
- Have a strong work ethic and be prepared to put in the work to gain results. Hardworking and hands on
- Flexible, fun and adaptable approach to work
To apply, email your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for a candidate who is a strong communicator, well presented, articulate and has the ability to converse at all levels. We welcome applications from talented and hardworking Administrators and Accounts Administrators.
Our Office Hours are Mon-Fri 9-5pm. This role is required for 20 hours/ week. We will consider flexibility for the right candidate.
Job Type: Part Time